A full daycare trial day is required. The first day cost is $40.00.
- Friendly, non-aggressive, socialized healthy dogs of at least 10 pounds.
- Dogs over six months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- Puppies under six months are accepted once they receive their Rabies vaccine, and can attend without being fixed until the age of six months.
- Written veterinary certification of good general health and current vaccines including Rabies, DHLPP, and Bordetella (kennel cough). While we do not require it, we do recommend that you talk to your vet about your dog getting a flu vaccine. Your dog needs to have had a fecal exam in the last year, and be worm-free. They also need to be on a monthly heartworm, flea, and tick regimen.
- Most dogs want to play and run when they are at DogMa Daycare. If your dog has health restrictions that limit their activity levels, then daycare may not be appropriate – our dog-walking services may be a better choice. That said, we do have a steady crew of senior dogs and coach potatoes who prefer to spend daycare time hanging out inside snoozing with their four-legged buddies or on the lap/at the feet of the manager-on-duty. Seniors and snoozers are welcome at DogMa. We let our pups choose their activity levels, with a close eye to making sure those who are overdoing it take a break. If your dog has specific activity restrictions, please consider our dog-walking services as a better alternative.
Click here to start the application process.